Yesterday, Ava told me that I looked just like Elastigirl. As I tried to remember what Elastigirl looked like, my first thought was that maybe Elastigirl was super fit and athletic b/c she is a superhero afterall. But, then I quickly remembered how terribly disproportionate her hips and thighs are. Hmm, what did my sweet little Ava mean by that comment? I decided I had to ask. Ava smiled at me with her little crooked, sly smile (the same one Mark flashes at me when he says something sassy). As she patted me on the tush she said, "Well, Mommy, Elastigirl has a really big heinie too." So needless to say, today's agenda includes yoga and a walk to the park. Thanks, Ava.
2 comments:
Ok...if you have a big hiney, there is no hope for the rest of us! Maybe it is based on the perspective of being 3 feet tall.
Oh sweet Ava. She made me laugh out loud again. I miss you, friend!
Post a Comment