We celebrated Isaac's first birthday with a mini family vacation. As soon as Isaac woke up on his big day, we filled his bed with balloons. At breakfast, we sang to him and put candles in his pancakes. Then we spent the day at a little water park. The kids had a blast. After a quick nap, we headed out to a great dinner with a little chocolate cake for dessert. We spent the night in a hotel so we could repeat all of the fun in the pool again the next day.
Then after the Tornlits get home from camp, we'll have birthday party with family and friends to celebrate again. Not a chance that Ava would allow a birthday to go by without an official party.
Those are two beautiful babies you've got there! It's hard to believe that Isaac has already turned one. Where does the time go? I hope you're enjoying staying at home. =) I think of you often.
2 comments:
Too fun! I love all the pictures!
Those are two beautiful babies you've got there! It's hard to believe that Isaac has already turned one. Where does the time go? I hope you're enjoying staying at home. =) I think of you often.
Post a Comment