brown bear, brown bear, what do you see?


Ava Marie's favorite activity right now is reading books. She's fascinated by her ABC book that is larger than she is.



She is very proud that she can turn the pages all by herself and she loves to do it. Every time I read her a book I think about how grateful I am for all of our sweet friends who gave us so many wonderful books before Ava was even born. Her favorite book is still "That's Not My Puppy". She does love "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?" too. As a parent, how many times do you read the same book? I think I could be in the thousands already and I know that I am just getting started. Sometimes I just recite her favorite book to her while we are driving in the car. She giggles every time. Now that's a fan.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

What a little doll! I just heard about your blog today from Myra. It has been so fun to read it. Ava has grown so much since we saw her in December. WOW.